Friday, March 6, 2009

ALL THE SINGLE LADIES...

Im officially single! From now until I die. I am definitely going to break the Crosby curse and not get married when I am only 19 years old! That will not be me. I am going to date and date and date until I have dated every guy in the entire world and I get to choose whoever I want to end up with. Shia Lebeouf... Robert Pattenson... James Saywer... Harry Potter... Charlie the Unicorn... Shawn Spencer...? Whoever I want I will take for the keeping. .


7 comments:

Katie Cannon said...

Well I hope you get Sawyer!

Katie said...

I hope I get Shia!

Elizabeth said...

well i hope you get Sawyer!

Elizabeth said...

I hope I get Shia!

Topher Lee said...

Well I hope you get real.

Topher Lee said...

Well I hope you get real.

Topher Lee said...

Well I hope you get real.